The item in stock is shipped in 5 to 7 BUSINESS days.
Restocked, large sizes (size 9 and above), made-to-order or pre-order items are shipped in about 2 business weeks.
All orders are delivered via express delivery service with written trackable records. It usually takes 5 to 15 business days from shipment to arrival. Expedited shipping is not available. Package tracking number is emailed to you once the package is on the way. You can track your package every step of the way.
All of our international orders are shipped via our shipping agents. For the convenience of Custom clearance, the invoice as found in the package is undersigned by our shipper with declared value which may be lower than your payment.
Please allow 5 to 15 business days from shipment to delivery.
- Orders placed after 11 AM on Friday will be processed on Monday. (No orders are processed on Saturday and Sunday)
- Deliveries are made Monday through Friday (except on holidays).
- We will not ship to PO Boxes or Military APO or FPO boxes. Please enter a street address for your ship to address.
We ship to all countries. Free express shipping worldwide, duties and taxes unpaid.
Import Duties and Taxes:
- Most of our shoes are delivered to your doorsteps without extra charges on import duty or taxes. In case your order may be subject to VAT, import duties and/or taxes, they are levied once your package reaches your country.
- CHIKO SHOES ships your package DDU, “duties and taxes unpaid”, and does not collect the VAT, duties and/or taxes and cannot predict what your particular charges may be. If you do incur these additional charges, they must be rendered by the buyer in order for your package to clear customs.
Change Of Shipping Address:
- If you have filled out the wrong shipping address, please email us the correct address before the shipment of your order and we will arrange it accordingly without any additional charges.
- If the package is already on the way, we will not be able to help you change the shipping address. You can contact the shipping company directly to change your shipping address.
- For any surcharges occurred upon the change of shipping address during the shipment, they must be rendered by the buyer.
30 Days return and refund for unworn undamaged items in its original condition and returned in its original packaging
For the unused unworn undamaged items in its original condition and returned in its original packaging, you can request return for exchange or return for refund by log into your account and submit a return request within 30 days from the date of purchase (incl.).
All merchandise must meet the guidelines listed below or it will be shipped back to the customer at the customer’s expense:
- All merchandise must be unworn in its original condition. Any shoes returned with signs of wear or damage can not be refunded. We can only accept returns that are in a resalable condition. We recommend only trying shoes on in a carpeted area for a very limited time.
- Your return must be accompanied with original packaging plus any accessories or extras that may have been included with the shipment.
- If your return is sent to us without a protective cardboard box, we will not be able to accept the return.
- A valid tracking number of your returned packages must be provided. Without valid tracking number of your returned package, we will not be able to process your return.
We request that all the returned goods shall be received within 15 days of the date your return request approved. 50% restocking fee would occur on the returns received outside 15 days time frame. If your return is not received in 30 days of the date your return request approved, your return request will be canceled and your order is no longer valid for return.
- The item must be returned in its original unworn/unused/undamaged condition and returned in its original packaging for a refund.
- Customer pays return shipping. International shipping costs and tax/duty charges may occur on some returns. For tax/duties occurred on returns, it will be deducted from original payment before refund. Please take it into consideration before place an order.
- Items on sale or clearance are not eligible for return.
- Discount coupons are not refundable.
- Custom made orders are not refundable.
- Bulk orders of more than 3 pairs or items (incl.) per order are not refundable.
- The orders with rejection of cargo by receivers for any reason including unpaid duty or tax are not refundable.
- The orders failed to be delivered due to inaccurate shipping details provided by the receiver are not refundable.
Please log into your account to submit the return request for your order. The returned items shall be shipped via a prepaid (customer pays return shipping), insured, traceable method to Chiko Shoes return address. Package tracking number shall be provided once your return is on the way. We won’t be able to process your return if return package tracking number is unavailable.
Please allow a minimum of fourteen (14) days from the date of return delivery for us to receive and process your return. You can expect a refund within thirty (30) BUSINESS days of when we receive your return and your return is qualified for refund. We’ll notify you via email, using the contact information you supplied to us when you placed your original order, when we have received and processed the returned product(s).
Damaged or Defective Products
Damaged or Defective products that are returned to CHIKO SHOES are inspected by our Quality Assurance Department and refunded following our return policy, if the damage is the result of a manufacturing defect or deviation from our approved factory specifications. Our liability for any damaged or defective products is limited to the refund of such product.
If the problem was caused by reasons other than materials quality, assembly process, or a deviation from our approved factory specifications, the original merchandise will be returned to you in the same condition as it is in upon our receipt of your returned package. We do not replace damaged or defective merchandise:
- damaged by abuse or negligence (exposure to chemicals, caustic substances, open flame, high heat, sharp objects, brutal force etc.)
- damaged by misuse or activities other than the intended purpose
- damaged by wear and tear
Credits to a Gift Certificate
When you return an order that was purchased with a gift certificate (the entire order or just part of it), there are two ways that we can process the return:
If you used a gift certificate to pay for part of the order, the credit will be issued to the gift certificate first, even if the balance of the gift certificate was zero after the order was placed.
After we credit your gift certificate, we credit the remaining amount, if any, of the return to your paypal account that was used to pay the remaining order balance.
NOTE: We do not credit shipping costs for any returned orders. Tax or duty charges occurred on the returned items will be deducted from the original payment.
Customer Service Representatives are available to assist you Monday through Friday from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm Please do not hesitate to contact us with your questions and comments.